Ask for ASSA National Specialty Discount
Holiday Inn Six Flags
4901 Six Flags Rd.
Eureka, MO 63025
(636) 938-6661 • 1-800-782-8108
RATE FOR ONE TO FOUR
PERSONS: $119.95+ tax
ABOVE RATE FEFLECTS STANDARD ROOM
WITH 2 QUEEN BEDS, NON-POOLSIDE
FAMILY ROOM: $189.95 + tax
$35 per fee per dog with max of 4 dogs per room
1320 Thorton St
Pacific, MO 63069
Double Queen or King $114 per night + tax.
$40 Dog Deposit up to 2 dogs • $50 dog deposit for 3 dogs.
1400 West Osage St.
Pacific, MO 63069
Double or King $109 • $15 per dog pet fee.
2801 Fountain Pl
Wildwood, MO 63040
Double Queen $125 • King $135 + tax
$50 up to 2 dogs • $75 up to 4 dogs.
The list below does not include all motels. However, all those listed are within 15 miles of the show site:
Motel 6 – (636) 587-7000
Eureka Super 8 — (636) 938-4368
Best Western Plus – (636) 390-8877
Decker House of Labadie — (314) 520-8333
Union Super 8 – (636) 487-0865
Washington Super 8 – (636) 875-1616
Hotel Dog Show Guidelines
- Check hotel policies regarding number of dogs per room
- Dogs left unattended in a guest room MUST be in a crate. Plastic sheeting MUST be placed under each crate in the guest room.
- Hotel guest with dogs in the room need to use the special door hanger provided by the hotel. This hanger will leave instructions to the housekeeping staff. Housekeeping will not enter the room unless the door hanger is present.
- Housekeeping must be allowed to clean a guest room (with dogs) at least every 2 days. Guests who have special request (eg, a certain time of the day that room will be vacant) can discuss them with the housekeeping staff upon arrival.
- Bathing and/or grooming of dogs in or outside the guest room is not allowed. There will be a $100 fee assessed to anyone found grooming in this manner.
- The individual guest will be responsible for any damages to a guest room or any hotel property. This includes, but not limited to, replacement cost for carpeting if odors or stains cannot be removed with traditional cleaning methods.
- Dogs are to be on leash at all times when out of the guest room.
- The hotel and the show committee will investigate any problem areas that are outlined above. Any guest not following the above guidelines will be asked to check out of the hotel without refund.
- Extension cords are not allowed to be plugged into rooms from a vehicle, trailer, or camper in the parking lot.
Copyright © 2018-2022 American Shetland Sheepdog Association. All Rights Reserved || Design by Showtime Design